Stuart Whalley, business relationship manager at Fresh! Insurance Services, has come a long way from his days of studying business management at university. He speaks to Insurance Age about his determination to succeed in the insurance industry, and what he hopes the company will be able to achieve in the near future.
How did you get into insurance?
I joined Fresh! in a part-time role when it launched in 2002, initially broking business over the phone with six other colleagues. I was studying
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product