Stuart Whalley, business relationship manager at Fresh! Insurance Services, has come a long way from his days of studying business management at university. He speaks to Insurance Age about his determination to succeed in the insurance industry, and what he hopes the company will be able to achieve in the near future.
How did you get into insurance?
I joined Fresh! in a part-time role when it launched in 2002, initially broking business over the phone with six other colleagues. I was studying
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?