Stuart Whalley, business relationship manager at Fresh! Insurance Services, has come a long way from his days of studying business management at university. He speaks to Insurance Age about his determination to succeed in the insurance industry, and what he hopes the company will be able to achieve in the near future.
How did you get into insurance?
I joined Fresh! in a part-time role when it launched in 2002, initially broking business over the phone with six other colleagues. I was studying
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers