Commercial lines e-trading has seen vast investment and improvement in recent times – from insurers, software houses and brokers and the technology is important for a number of reasons.
Firstly, it offers customers better service. Brokers can provide real time quotes from a range of insurers or it can mean self-serve options - customers can obtain quotes directly at times to suit them.
Brokers benefit from an audit trail to confirm the guidance provided, which helps to satisfy the regulator. It
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution