Commercial lines e-trading has seen vast investment and improvement in recent times – from insurers, software houses and brokers and the technology is important for a number of reasons.
Firstly, it offers customers better service. Brokers can provide real time quotes from a range of insurers or it can mean self-serve options - customers can obtain quotes directly at times to suit them.
Brokers benefit from an audit trail to confirm the guidance provided, which helps to satisfy the regulator. It
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand