Commercial lines e-trading has seen vast investment and improvement in recent times – from insurers, software houses and brokers and the technology is important for a number of reasons.
Firstly, it offers customers better service. Brokers can provide real time quotes from a range of insurers or it can mean self-serve options - customers can obtain quotes directly at times to suit them.
Brokers benefit from an audit trail to confirm the guidance provided, which helps to satisfy the regulator. It
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click