Although the famous phrase ‘the only thing that is constant is change’ was coined in ancient Greece, its meaning remains highly relevant to the current broker market.
From consolidation and renewed M&A activity, to different ownership models and technological innovation, change will be this year’s defining theme. The challenge facing brokers is how to embrace these changes and ensure they are not left behind.
One area that appears to be in a constant state of flux is the mid
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m