Although the famous phrase ‘the only thing that is constant is change’ was coined in ancient Greece, its meaning remains highly relevant to the current broker market.
From consolidation and renewed M&A activity, to different ownership models and technological innovation, change will be this year’s defining theme. The challenge facing brokers is how to embrace these changes and ensure they are not left behind.
One area that appears to be in a constant state of flux is the mid
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints