Although the famous phrase ‘the only thing that is constant is change’ was coined in ancient Greece, its meaning remains highly relevant to the current broker market.
From consolidation and renewed M&A activity, to different ownership models and technological innovation, change will be this year’s defining theme. The challenge facing brokers is how to embrace these changes and ensure they are not left behind.
One area that appears to be in a constant state of flux is the mid
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth