According to Les Brewin, managing director at Jelf-owned Purple, for a lot of small to medium-sized brokers, the only option that is not an option is the status quo. For him at this time of constant attack on broker income – through the economy, tax and Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) rates – a network brings the opportunity of strength in numbers.
He says: “I genuinely believe we’ve helped some brokers remain independent who otherwise might have fallen to a consolidator.”
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?