According to Les Brewin, managing director at Jelf-owned Purple, for a lot of small to medium-sized brokers, the only option that is not an option is the status quo. For him at this time of constant attack on broker income – through the economy, tax and Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) rates – a network brings the opportunity of strength in numbers.
He says: “I genuinely believe we’ve helped some brokers remain independent who otherwise might have fallen to a consolidator.”
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin