The mainstream personal lines sector has led the insurance market's migration into the online environment. Can those dealing in other areas - and particularly in specialised schemes business - benefit from following suit?
The answer is an overwhelming yes and here's why. In very broad and simple terms there are two major benefits: first, there is the wider market that a scheme can access by going online; and second, there is the lower cost base of working this way.
But just what's involved, what
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April