The mainstream personal lines sector has led the insurance market's migration into the online environment. Can those dealing in other areas - and particularly in specialised schemes business - benefit from following suit?
The answer is an overwhelming yes and here's why. In very broad and simple terms there are two major benefits: first, there is the wider market that a scheme can access by going online; and second, there is the lower cost base of working this way.
But just what's involved, what
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth