Being an area of personal lines insurance in which face-to-face relationships are prized, brokers have traditionally reigned supreme in the coveted high-net-worth (HNW) market. However, as buying habits change, and an increasing number of consumers choose to ditch the high street and shop online, are intermediaries in danger of being cut out of the loop?
According to recent research from the Centre for Retail Research (CRR), UK shoppers spent more online than any other country in Europe in 2009,
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin