Being an area of personal lines insurance in which face-to-face relationships are prized, brokers have traditionally reigned supreme in the coveted high-net-worth (HNW) market. However, as buying habits change, and an increasing number of consumers choose to ditch the high street and shop online, are intermediaries in danger of being cut out of the loop?
According to recent research from the Centre for Retail Research (CRR), UK shoppers spent more online than any other country in Europe in 2009,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData