In spite of the recession, Doodson Broking Group has achieved significant growth through hard work, developing niche areas and targeting clients it really wants to do business with, writes Neil Clayton.
It was always the board's ambition to grow the group. We want to be a big player in the market and we have some really talented people here. If you don't grow then you stand still, and if you stand still, more often than not, you end up going backwards.
There is a tremendous amount of potential
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand