In spite of the recession, Doodson Broking Group has achieved significant growth through hard work, developing niche areas and targeting clients it really wants to do business with, writes Neil Clayton.
It was always the board's ambition to grow the group. We want to be a big player in the market and we have some really talented people here. If you don't grow then you stand still, and if you stand still, more often than not, you end up going backwards.
There is a tremendous amount of potential
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin