Has the volume growth in electronically traded SME products finished?
▶ Jeff: No. We are seeing growth month on month in terms of the penetration levels
with existing products. We’re also seeing a real appetite from insurers for developing new products and expanding the SME offering into new lines of business. They are also expanding the footprint of existing products.
▶ David G: The SME market is worth about £6.2bn, our research shows about £1.2bn is currently [electronically] traded, and the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel