Has the volume growth in electronically traded SME products finished?
▶ Jeff: No. We are seeing growth month on month in terms of the penetration levels
with existing products. We’re also seeing a real appetite from insurers for developing new products and expanding the SME offering into new lines of business. They are also expanding the footprint of existing products.
▶ David G: The SME market is worth about £6.2bn, our research shows about £1.2bn is currently [electronically] traded, and the
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market