Is there any particular sector that will benefit most from the Legal Services Act?
Richard: I don't believe that any one particular sector will benefit more than another - obviously, retailers, insurers, financial institutions and legal firms are all included in this.
Chris: Firstly, we need to consider why the Act was created. It was a result of the Clementi Report, which highlighted that consumers should be the main benefactor of the changes, but whether they will be is the million dollar questi
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin