Is there any particular sector that will benefit most from the Legal Services Act?
Richard: I don't believe that any one particular sector will benefit more than another - obviously, retailers, insurers, financial institutions and legal firms are all included in this.
Chris: Firstly, we need to consider why the Act was created. It was a result of the Clementi Report, which highlighted that consumers should be the main benefactor of the changes, but whether they will be is the million dollar questi
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results