As the Financial Services Authority (FSA) prepares to review the effectiveness of its general insurance regime in 2006, what is the overall assessment of its performance since 14 January?
Paul: It depends on what point of view you're coming from. The consumer protection from our perspective has made no difference at all. It hasn't affected the advice that we give. It's been effective from the broker's perspective because it gives us an audit trail and confirms what we're doing and the advice
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?