What are the aims of the British Insurance Brokers' Association's (Biba) professional indemnity (PI) initiative and what has it achieved since it was set up?
Graeme: Four years ago, Biba's general insurance brokers committee had concerns about the PI protection available to the industry. We were the industry insurance professionals and yet our cover didn't compare favourably to that of other professions, and so we set down six key objectives to start with. They were to improve the optimum protect
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin