What is the best way to deal with the driving other cars extension (DOC) loophole? Should it be scrapped completely or are there other alternatives?
Graeme: First of all I think we should go through the problems and I have found at least five of them. The first problem is that people think they have it (DOC), when they don't actually have it. DOC is not necessarily on all comprehensive cover and it is not on third party cover.
Jack: Yes it is.
Graeme: But not as widely as comprehensive cover
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal