What is the best way to deal with the driving other cars extension (DOC) loophole? Should it be scrapped completely or are there other alternatives?
Graeme: First of all I think we should go through the problems and I have found at least five of them. The first problem is that people think they have it (DOC), when they don't actually have it. DOC is not necessarily on all comprehensive cover and it is not on third party cover.
Jack: Yes it is.
Graeme: But not as widely as comprehensive cover th
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand