Is it better to be a broker today than 25 years ago?
Michael: Let's not start with whether it's better or not. It's a totally different job to 25 years ago with completely different pressures and expectations.
Jack: You spend more time being a businessman than being an insurance broker.
Michael: I think a lot of us are doing jobs that initially we weren't trained for. Someone paid me a compliment recently and said, "you're not a broker now!"
Steve: Broking has become much more professional than
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin