Aash: Distribution models vary by business type. In the personal lines space, there is a much more targeted form of distribution but as you move up the line to more complex commercial business, there is a different mix.
Colin: Do you not think that the lines are becoming increasingly blurred?
Aash: You've got areas such as engineering and complex liability, which will always feature heavily in broker distribution. So, from packaged commercial small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to persona
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017