Aash: Distribution models vary by business type. In the personal lines space, there is a much more targeted form of distribution but as you move up the line to more complex commercial business, there is a different mix.
Colin: Do you not think that the lines are becoming increasingly blurred?
Aash: You've got areas such as engineering and complex liability, which will always feature heavily in broker distribution. So, from packaged commercial small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?