Aash: Distribution models vary by business type. In the personal lines space, there is a much more targeted form of distribution but as you move up the line to more complex commercial business, there is a different mix.
Colin: Do you not think that the lines are becoming increasingly blurred?
Aash: You've got areas such as engineering and complex liability, which will always feature heavily in broker distribution. So, from packaged commercial small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to persona
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints