THIS MONTH'S PANEL
Julian Ross (JR), senior marketing manager, Standard Life Healthcare
Rachel Austin (RA), senior corporate consultant - healthcare, Aon
David Rogers (DR), managing director, healthcare, Norwich Union
Tim Osborne (TO), director, healthcare, Groupama Insurances
Clive Kent (CK), commercial director, Rubicon Health
Private medical insurance (PMI) - when will it finally take off?
TO: The market is still experiencing growth. The most recent figures for 2001 showed a small increase of 1%
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed