Blockchain - there are no excuses for being unaware of the term - it's everywhere, especially at the start of a New Year with search engines groaning with ‘Top 10 Trends in Insurance 2017'. Blockchain consistently occupies a top three placing.
Essentially the technology is a ledger that is capable of recording transactions between two parties in an efficient, permanent and verifiable way.
Although it is 10 years' old (it is what makes Bitcoin work), potential insurance applications are now being
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti