Insurers have been largely starved of innovation in recent years. The car insurance market in particular has been crying out for a game changer and brokers have been searching for a solution that can offer tangible benefits to consumers and facilitate the evolution of the market.
As the car insurance market gets more and more saturated, pressure has been building on the dated insurance model that currently exists and brokers often struggle to stand-out.
However, those who recognise the value of
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product