Insurers have been largely starved of innovation in recent years. The car insurance market in particular has been crying out for a game changer and brokers have been searching for a solution that can offer tangible benefits to consumers and facilitate the evolution of the market.
As the car insurance market gets more and more saturated, pressure has been building on the dated insurance model that currently exists and brokers often struggle to stand-out.
However, those who recognise the value of
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups