In today's volatile global environment, it is more important than ever for organisations to develop a business continuity plan.
From political and economic uncertainty to the increased prevalence of cyber threats, business continuity plans can help organisations remain financially and operationally viable regardless of external factors or unforeseen events like natural disasters or data security threats.
It entails planning for the adoption of technology, tools and processes that enable an
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018