In today's volatile global environment, it is more important than ever for organisations to develop a business continuity plan.
From political and economic uncertainty to the increased prevalence of cyber threats, business continuity plans can help organisations remain financially and operationally viable regardless of external factors or unforeseen events like natural disasters or data security threats.
It entails planning for the adoption of technology, tools and processes that enable an insur
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks