In today's volatile global environment, it is more important than ever for organisations to develop a business continuity plan.
From political and economic uncertainty to the increased prevalence of cyber threats, business continuity plans can help organisations remain financially and operationally viable regardless of external factors or unforeseen events like natural disasters or data security threats.
It entails planning for the adoption of technology, tools and processes that enable an insur
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed