Will at least one or two of them be forced into some kind of reappraisal if market conditions get increasingly tougher?
You would have to think that could be a possibility following a report by Timetric - a provider of online data, analysis and advisory services for the financial and industry sectors.
It suggests that intensified competition among the companies could threaten their future profitability.
The study, issued just before the turn of the New Year, says a condensed market and a shift
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners