Will at least one or two of them be forced into some kind of reappraisal if market conditions get increasingly tougher?
You would have to think that could be a possibility following a report by Timetric - a provider of online data, analysis and advisory services for the financial and industry sectors.
It suggests that intensified competition among the companies could threaten their future profitability.
The study, issued just before the turn of the New Year, says a condensed market and a shift i
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April