Will at least one or two of them be forced into some kind of reappraisal if market conditions get increasingly tougher?
You would have to think that could be a possibility following a report by Timetric - a provider of online data, analysis and advisory services for the financial and industry sectors.
It suggests that intensified competition among the companies could threaten their future profitability.
The study, issued just before the turn of the New Year, says a condensed market and a shift i
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb