Will at least one or two of them be forced into some kind of reappraisal if market conditions get increasingly tougher?
You would have to think that could be a possibility following a report by Timetric - a provider of online data, analysis and advisory services for the financial and industry sectors.
It suggests that intensified competition among the companies could threaten their future profitability.
The study, issued just before the turn of the New Year, says a condensed market and a shift
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020