It is particularly irritating when they write it far better than you could.
Which is why I bring to you the suggestion that you really should read this: "At last our political leaders have shown what they really believe"
It is by Peter Oborne and it says pretty much what I wanted to say. Which is nice as it kind of saves me the effort.
But I guess I should put in a little exertion, thus my view is as follows:
Miliband and Cameron
In essence, and leaving aside utterly whether you agree with Mr Mil
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData