It is particularly irritating when they write it far better than you could.
Which is why I bring to you the suggestion that you really should read this: "At last our political leaders have shown what they really believe"
It is by Peter Oborne and it says pretty much what I wanted to say. Which is nice as it kind of saves me the effort.
But I guess I should put in a little exertion, thus my view is as follows:
Miliband and Cameron
In essence, and leaving aside utterly whether you agree with Mr
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business