Firstly there is the clearness of its pronunciation.
It begins with the clear clack of the C, runs through the elongated M only to end with the sharpness of the T.
And then there is context.
To me the only occasions to really use the word are either when attending a carvery, the king of the eating out options.
Or upon swaggering to the table with a plate of home cooked roast food and announcing to your guests “would you like some condiments?”
Both scenarios are filled with happiness. Now, the wo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed