Judging by recent pronouncements the years of austerity look set to stretch at least until 2018.
I'm not much of a political animal, to be honest I barely register as a political insect. So I shall leave to others the debates about cutting too far too fast versus the country being in hoc to the bond market and having no choice.
What I do want to look at is the core message. It is unfortunately one of fear and it is stifling demand.
In my mind, there is a proper discussion to be had around whethe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?