A mystery shopping exercise by the Daily Mail's sister finance title This is Money warned that brokers can lead to"wallet-busting differences" when compared to people buying their insurance directly through a price comparison website.
In fact, the article warned that buying insurance through brokers could push the price of premiums up by £500 a year. It led to Biba expressing its disappointment with the article.
Certainly, it is always easy to hit the middlemen. But the report most definitely mi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five