A mystery shopping exercise by the Daily Mail's sister finance title This is Money warned that brokers can lead to"wallet-busting differences" when compared to people buying their insurance directly through a price comparison website.
In fact, the article warned that buying insurance through brokers could push the price of premiums up by £500 a year. It led to Biba expressing its disappointment with the article.
Certainly, it is always easy to hit the middlemen. But the report most definitely mi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April