To be fair the predictions we filmed are yet to come true as nobody has ceased trading but it feels now like the tectonic plates are at least really shifting.
This year we've already had Cobra being put up for sale and just this week we've witnessed the divorce between Aviva and Broker Network.
When it comes to articulating their value the preferred analogy of the network leaders has long been one of a three legged stool. One leg representing the broker, one for the network and one for the insur
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April