To be fair the predictions we filmed are yet to come true as nobody has ceased trading but it feels now like the tectonic plates are at least really shifting.
This year we've already had Cobra being put up for sale and just this week we've witnessed the divorce between Aviva and Broker Network.
When it comes to articulating their value the preferred analogy of the network leaders has long been one of a three legged stool. One leg representing the broker, one for the network and one for the
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress