We are in the traditional time to make wild predictions so, in my first blog of 2012, here's mine. It breaks down into three strands:
Firstly football. When the initial plans to rebuild Wembley in the wrong place - why they didn't move it to the Midlands I'll never know - were unveiled the projected cost was £325m. It finally came in at a reported £800m.
The extra debt-burden, the best part of £500m, led to plans to build a training academy in Burton for talented youngsters to be suspended in 20
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed