Professionals and companies operating in the financial services industry face ever-increasing challenges. As customers demand greater service and products, requirements from the regulators gain traction, and day jobs become even more pressured; the industry response to these pressures must be to embrace continuous professional development.
There is no doubt that over the past few years there has been an upsurge in insurers and brokers recognising working towards achieving the requisite benchmark
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData