Several changes have been made within Brightside Group (see Market focus below). Paul Williams is leaving the company after serving as its CEO since 2013 and coming in from Arthur J Gallagher to take over his role is Andrew Wallin. Des O’Connor also joins the group from Gallagher, taking on the role of group commercial director.
Speaking of Gallagher, the broker recently opened a new office in Cornwall and recruited four new employees, Carl Jolly and Chris Spencer as senior account exec
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?