The big changes came in personal lines as both RSA and Zurich unveiled developments. For RSA it involved quite a rejig of its offering (see box) while at Zurich Tim Holliday took over as managing director of its UK personal lines business. Previously UKGI chief underwriting officer, Holliday replaced John Dyke whose departure for the United States had already been announced. Aviva also dipped its toe into the personal lines news with the appointment of Ian Foy to the newly created role of managi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?