The contents detail the obligatory criteria that broking firms have to achieve, including the minimum number of a firm's board or highest management team holding the CII chartered insurance title.
It also sets out the duties of a Responsible Member in taking on the application process on behalf of a broking firm, as well as the number of customer-facing staff who must be members of the CII.
With bullet-point explanations on providing customers with access to a chartered insurance broker and the
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO