The contents detail the obligatory criteria that broking firms have to achieve, including the minimum number of a firm's board or highest management team holding the CII chartered insurance title.
It also sets out the duties of a Responsible Member in taking on the application process on behalf of a broking firm, as well as the number of customer-facing staff who must be members of the CII.
With bullet-point explanations on providing customers with access to a chartered insurance broker and the
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs