The contents detail the obligatory criteria that broking firms have to achieve, including the minimum number of a firm's board or highest management team holding the CII chartered insurance title.
It also sets out the duties of a Responsible Member in taking on the application process on behalf of a broking firm, as well as the number of customer-facing staff who must be members of the CII.
With bullet-point explanations on providing customers with access to a chartered insurance broker and the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData