Recent announcements on data enrichment by software providers have raised the prospect of brokers finally seeing a more level playing field in personal lines.
Across the market, software houses have been entering into relationships with the likes of Insurance Initiatives Limited (IIL) and Lexis Nexis to build the technology that can call out to verify information at quote stage rather than at the point of inception or claim. One consequence of checking the data should be a reduction in fraud. Ho
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed