Initially available by phone with a rollout online expected within weeks, the offering can combine home, motor, pet and travel into one policy with one premium, set of documents and renewal date. The company also claimed it offered high limits of cover without specific listing such as £2,500 for money and £10,000 for fine art.
Stuart Ballantyne, head of Select from Direct Line, commented: "Because this group is time poor this will give them a product that is easy to purchase and maintain."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product