Initially available by phone with a rollout online expected within weeks, the offering can combine home, motor, pet and travel into one policy with one premium, set of documents and renewal date. The company also claimed it offered high limits of cover without specific listing such as £2,500 for money and £10,000 for fine art.
Stuart Ballantyne, head of Select from Direct Line, commented: "Because this group is time poor this will give them a product that is easy to purchase and maintain."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups