Initially available by phone with a rollout online expected within weeks, the offering can combine home, motor, pet and travel into one policy with one premium, set of documents and renewal date. The company also claimed it offered high limits of cover without specific listing such as £2,500 for money and £10,000 for fine art.
Stuart Ballantyne, head of Select from Direct Line, commented: "Because this group is time poor this will give them a product that is easy to purchase and maintain."
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey