A major headache for business owners and the companies they run is the risk they face from their current or former employees.
It is widely recognised that the UK has some of the most stringent employment regulations in the world. Failure to ensure these are followed can leave a company facing the prospect of a costly and time consuming employment tribunal. The latest statistics for such claims saw a staggering increase of almost 60% with over 236,000 claims being made in the year to March 2010.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed