A major headache for business owners and the companies they run is the risk they face from their current or former employees.
It is widely recognised that the UK has some of the most stringent employment regulations in the world. Failure to ensure these are followed can leave a company facing the prospect of a costly and time consuming employment tribunal. The latest statistics for such claims saw a staggering increase of almost 60% with over 236,000 claims being made in the year to March 2010.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks