A major headache for business owners and the companies they run is the risk they face from their current or former employees.
It is widely recognised that the UK has some of the most stringent employment regulations in the world. Failure to ensure these are followed can leave a company facing the prospect of a costly and time consuming employment tribunal. The latest statistics for such claims saw a staggering increase of almost 60% with over 236,000 claims being made in the year to March 2010.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed