Believe it or not, her role at Insurance Age extends further than merely swanning around, looking stunning and charming, as she mingles with terribly important people at parties. Sometimes she actually has to do some work. When the Financial Services Authority announced Zurich UK's whopping £2.3m fine, imposed for losing a back-up tape of customer data in South Africa, Polly just so happened to be leafing through some of the latest products on the market. Lo and behold, she saw that that her fri
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April