The inaugural listing of what we call the Third Force published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
Tony Cornell's analysis of the market reveals that this sector controls approximately £4.25bn in commercial premiums, a market share of 48%.
This Third Force grew up in response to broker needs in a market that was increasingly leaving the smaller, regional players isolated. Insurers could no longer reach them in a cost effective way so new business models stepped into the bre
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards