The inaugural listing of what we call the Third Force published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
Tony Cornell's analysis of the market reveals that this sector controls approximately £4.25bn in commercial premiums, a market share of 48%.
This Third Force grew up in response to broker needs in a market that was increasingly leaving the smaller, regional players isolated. Insurers could no longer reach them in a cost effective way so new business models stepped into the bre
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed