The inaugural listing of what we call the Third Force published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
Tony Cornell's analysis of the market reveals that this sector controls approximately £4.25bn in commercial premiums, a market share of 48%.
This Third Force grew up in response to broker needs in a market that was increasingly leaving the smaller, regional players isolated. Insurers could no longer reach them in a cost effective way so new business models stepped into the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018