Insurance Age has launched its Top 100 supplement in 2005, working in association with Cornell Consulting.
The biggest impact this year without a doubt was the change in Capital Gains Tax rules which triggered a wave of selling before the April deadline when nearly £1bn of premiums changed hands and 12 of the top 100 were acquired.
However the market has since started to quieten down and in the past six months just over £100m has changed hands, with only three top brokers selling.
According to T
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies