More than 50% of European insurance companies ignore the physical environment of IT infrastructure, according to research commissioned by Global Switch, so may set incorrect premiums for businesses that do not house IT in resilient, purpose-built facilities. It is alleged that this could allow companies to exploit this loophole when making claims. The research, conducted by Vanson Bourne, questioned enterprises across Europe about various aspects of their continuity plans.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed