More than 50% of European insurance companies ignore the physical environment of IT infrastructure, according to research commissioned by Global Switch, so may set incorrect premiums for businesses that do not house IT in resilient, purpose-built facilities. It is alleged that this could allow companies to exploit this loophole when making claims. The research, conducted by Vanson Bourne, questioned enterprises across Europe about various aspects of their continuity plans.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks