More than 50% of European insurance companies ignore the physical environment of IT infrastructure, according to research commissioned by Global Switch, so may set incorrect premiums for businesses that do not house IT in resilient, purpose-built facilities. It is alleged that this could allow companies to exploit this loophole when making claims. The research, conducted by Vanson Bourne, questioned enterprises across Europe about various aspects of their continuity plans.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed