The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has called for a majorrethink in the way business insurance is structured, as it sayscompensation culture is becoming an almost impossible burden.
Commercial insurance rose by 50% on average in the past year, the CBIsaid. The equity-market crash, the increase in industrial diseases and inthe cost of damages are leaving most businesses reeling.
The CBI wants to see Chancellor Gordon Brown plough back some of the #300machieved from the increase in insu
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers