Crawford & Company has unveiled its new field system - Delta - which it claims will take the claims management world by storm. The Delta technology is a hand-held Tablet PC with sophisticated software and databases which will be used by adjusters on-site to significantly speed up the claims process. For the first time, adjusters will have access to all resources onsite without the need to return to the office to finalise any arrangements.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business