Crawford & Company has unveiled its new field system - Delta - which it claims will take the claims management world by storm. The Delta technology is a hand-held Tablet PC with sophisticated software and databases which will be used by adjusters on-site to significantly speed up the claims process. For the first time, adjusters will have access to all resources onsite without the need to return to the office to finalise any arrangements.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData