Crawford & Company has unveiled its new field system - Delta - which it claims will take the claims management world by storm. The Delta technology is a hand-held Tablet PC with sophisticated software and databases which will be used by adjusters on-site to significantly speed up the claims process. For the first time, adjusters will have access to all resources onsite without the need to return to the office to finalise any arrangements.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti