The small and medium sized (SME) sector continues to be seen as a glowing area of enterprise, innovation, wealth creation and employment growth. The Government promises support while burdening small businesses with increasing bureaucracy. Capital providers offer generous funds for the enterprising but protect their own exposures through a myriad of contractual devices. It seems only the small company bosses take the risks - and quite often, literally, to life and limb.
The survival of many SM
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData