Fusion Insurance has added an online health and safety management system to its range of risk management offerings.
The system, called Target 100, is designed to provide policyholders with checklists, risk assessments and action plans allowing businesses to formulate more effective health and safety policies.
The web-based system allows round the clock access with support provided by fully qualified health and safety professionals.
Under current law, any company employing over five people is re
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups