Fusion Insurance has added an online health and safety management system to its range of risk management offerings.
The system, called Target 100, is designed to provide policyholders with checklists, risk assessments and action plans allowing businesses to formulate more effective health and safety policies.
The web-based system allows round the clock access with support provided by fully qualified health and safety professionals.
Under current law, any company employing over five people is re
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product