Welcome to our new feature that brings you an insight into the small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) market straight from the horse's mouth.
We've asked small and medium-sized businesses to tell us what makes them tick - and what they are looking for in the future.
From looking at current influences within different SME market segments to forward planning for their main concerns, we'll bring you an update every quarter based on independent research commissioned by Norwich Union and conducted
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018