Welcome to our new feature that brings you an insight into the small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) market straight from the horse's mouth.
We've asked small and medium-sized businesses to tell us what makes them tick - and what they are looking for in the future.
From looking at current influences within different SME market segments to forward planning for their main concerns, we'll bring you an update every quarter based on independent research commissioned by Norwich Union and conducted
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks