The UK personal lines market is said to be the most competitive in Europe, with brokers fighting it out for increasingly tight margins. In this context, efficiency is everything and systems delivering integration and automation count for a lot. Yet CDL estimates that around three quarters of brokers are not exploiting the full potential of their system.
An exception to this is The OutRight Company, formed as a result of the buy out of HSBC Select (UK) from HSBC Bank in April 2003. Currently o
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed