A £1m technology deal is set to help intermediaries speed the processof placing rural business.
The three-year investment programme has been agreed between agriculturalinsurance specialist Rural Insurance Group and commercial underwritingspecialist Primary Broker Services with insurance software provider SiriusFinancial Systems.
Both insurers, which are members of the Primary Group, will install newtechnology and infrastructure designed to improve underwriting efficiencyand customer service.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards