A £1m technology deal is set to help intermediaries speed the processof placing rural business.
The three-year investment programme has been agreed between agriculturalinsurance specialist Rural Insurance Group and commercial underwritingspecialist Primary Broker Services with insurance software provider SiriusFinancial Systems.
Both insurers, which are members of the Primary Group, will install newtechnology and infrastructure designed to improve underwriting efficiencyand customer service.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018