A £1m technology deal is set to help intermediaries speed the processof placing rural business.
The three-year investment programme has been agreed between agriculturalinsurance specialist Rural Insurance Group and commercial underwritingspecialist Primary Broker Services with insurance software provider SiriusFinancial Systems.
Both insurers, which are members of the Primary Group, will install newtechnology and infrastructure designed to improve underwriting efficiencyand customer service.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed