Sponsored by RSA
Founded in 1964 to provide insurance for the budding Playgroup movement, Morton Michel is a family firm that specialises in providing tailored insurance packages for all types of childcare professionals.
Based in Croydon, the company has grown from a two-man operation into a multi-million pound business with a staff of thirty one and now has over forty years of experience as a childcare insurance intermediary.
Morton Michel currently arranges insurance for childminders and nann
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack