Sponsored by RSA
Founded in 1964 to provide insurance for the budding Playgroup movement, Morton Michel is a family firm that specialises in providing tailored insurance packages for all types of childcare professionals.
Based in Croydon, the company has grown from a two-man operation into a multi-million pound business with a staff of thirty one and now has over forty years of experience as a childcare insurance intermediary.
Morton Michel currently arranges insurance for childminders and
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress