Sponsored by RSA
Founded in 1964 to provide insurance for the budding Playgroup movement, Morton Michel is a family firm that specialises in providing tailored insurance packages for all types of childcare professionals.
Based in Croydon, the company has grown from a two-man operation into a multi-million pound business with a staff of thirty one and now has over forty years of experience as a childcare insurance intermediary.
Morton Michel currently arranges insurance for childminders and nann
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April