How will things change under your leadership?
We have successfully created a strong brand with a compelling proposition,and I believe that our status in the insurance software market todayreflects that position.
I have no intention of changing this, but rather building on it. This willbe done by consultative management and by focusing the business on thechange from development to delivery.
There have been rumours of a money crisis at insurE-com. What do you sayto that?
The rumours are completely
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups