How will things change under your leadership?
We have successfully created a strong brand with a compelling proposition,and I believe that our status in the insurance software market todayreflects that position.
I have no intention of changing this, but rather building on it. This willbe done by consultative management and by focusing the business on thechange from development to delivery.
There have been rumours of a money crisis at insurE-com. What do you sayto that?
The rumours are completely
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason