The simplest acts can have the greatest rewards, especially when it involves helping a community in need. While there are numerous charities that would benefit from our help, we found that the Mityana Community Development Foundation (MCDF) touched us the most, as it concentrates on improving education, relieving poverty and offering health services to the residents in the area.
M&DH Insurance Services offered to buy a community centre for the charity, so that the locals could have access to a li
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData