In recent years, credit insurers have established normal online support services. However, selling cover via the internet has not been considered widely to be either practical or appropriate. Many brokers, who account for the bulk of total credit business, remain sceptical.
Therefore, increasing investment by insurers and major brokers in web systems capable of selling contracts direct to small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) customers is raising some controversy. Some argue the process wil
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April