Stockport-based system provider CDL formally confirmed its participation in the Polaris imarket initiative at the Manchester imarket roadshow last month. The announcement followed recent talks between CDL and the six participating insurers to determine the functionality that can be offered to its brokers. Intermediaries will be able to click through from the CDL Classic broking system to obtain commercial quotes and services from the imarket portal.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack