Stockport-based system provider CDL formally confirmed its participation in the Polaris imarket initiative at the Manchester imarket roadshow last month. The announcement followed recent talks between CDL and the six participating insurers to determine the functionality that can be offered to its brokers. Intermediaries will be able to click through from the CDL Classic broking system to obtain commercial quotes and services from the imarket portal.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData