Stockport-based system provider CDL formally confirmed its participation in the Polaris imarket initiative at the Manchester imarket roadshow last month. The announcement followed recent talks between CDL and the six participating insurers to determine the functionality that can be offered to its brokers. Intermediaries will be able to click through from the CDL Classic broking system to obtain commercial quotes and services from the imarket portal.
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty