With brokers' margins currently being squeezed from all angles, schemes business is an increasingly attractive option, with the promise of economies of scale, preferential rates, service level agreements and improved levels of brokerage. There is no fast money to be made but a well-run scheme with long-term commitment and investment by brokers and insurers will pay dividends, and present brokers with an opportunity to maintain their relationships with clients.
The recipe for a successful scheme i
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed