The Westinsure Group has integrated its operations by changing itsbranding. Consequently, the names of the 12 firms in the group - AlliedWessex, Brunsdon, Buddensmale, Michael Pavey (Torquay and Totnes), PeterMarks, PSP, Rodney Bennett, RT Moore, Walmsley Baker and Westinsure Webb(Falmouth and Truro) - will now include the word 'Westinsure' in theirtitles. The group hopes that the integration will result in significantcost savings and help them to meet future Financial Services Authorityregu
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April